Wednesday, January 1, 2014

"i'll say a thousand words or more"

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful transition into the new year. I certainly did. Nothing too special, I went to the crossover service at my church, then went to a friend's house for some dancing. It wasn't exactly a grand rocking new year's eve, but I enjoyed myself.

Of course it's a new year and its pretty much obligatory for everyone to come up with some "new year new me" goal and such. So who am I to deny myself such a tradition? I do, however, have a track record of failing at every and all new year resolutions I make, so, I will make this as easy on myself as possible. This year I only have one resolution:

I will write at least one blog post a month.

There! Simple, easy, direct. Nothing too difficult about that, right? I think I should be able to manage that. I just really want to get back into blogging regularly this year. I love having a record of my experiences and how I felt about them. I don't want an entire year to go by and I have no idea what I even did. This blog is pretty much a roadmap of my life. It showcases everything I've done (or at least the important parts that I feel like sharing) and reminds me what more I have to look forward to.

So that's my plan. Be a better writer. Be a more consistent writer. Be a true blogger. Wish me luck!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...