Thursday, March 8, 2012

"say bye bye"


I think I'm done.

This blog has been a savior for me in some of the worst times of my life. I loved having a place to recount all the endless details of how mundane, irritating, menial, redundant and just plain ridiculous my life was. But that time has passed. And I realize that I'm not that same person anymore. I'm in a different place in my life and I'm experiencing different things.

Basically the main purpose for creating this blog no longer exists. I don't need to rant to myself about myself any longer. I don't need a public forum to pour out all my frustrations about life anymore. I feel like the time has come for me to close this chapter of my blogging life and start a new chapter. A new blog.

I've been thinking about whether I should just shut down this blog and start a new one completely from scratch, or if I should just reformat this one and make it completely new. Either way, the old blog will be gone and a new creation will emerge in its place. I haven't quite worked out the details of what I will write about, but you can be sure it'll probably be more of my creative side.

I want to write about songs and movies. I want to share my poetry, my photography, my cardboard creations. I want to do book reviews. I want to write a short story, hell, I want to write a novel. I want to talk clothes, and shoes, and jewelry. Makeup, weight loss, sex, recipes, nail polish, hair styles, weddings, you name it.

I want to talk imagination, inspiration and creativity. It's about time I changed things up. Personally, I was getting a little bored.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...