Monday, July 30, 2012

"but just one night couldn't be so wrong"

Everyone has those few things that make them happy for no apparent reason other than "I just like it." Recently, I've been indulging in a few quite regularly and it's actually beginning to border on obsession. These little guilty pleasures of mine are seriously becoming a problem. Who ever said you can't have too much of a good thing?

I've always been an avid reader. I read anything really, but recently I've been honed in and focused on erotic romance books. I can't seem to put them down. And it really doesn't help matters much that I have a Nook and an endless supply of free books with Barnes and Noble. Honestly, I've read 5 books in the past 2 weeks and I'm still working on this last one. No matter how many stories I find, there is always a new way to make two people coming together fantastic. I'll keep by bookshelf below updated so you can know what I'm reading.

As much as I enjoy reading these books, if I don't slow down soon, I'm going to end up missing all the deadlines for my grad school applications. As much as I want to find out if Bryn will escape and find her way back to William, I can't keep reading non-stop. Oh, but I so wish I could. Especially now that I don't have cable anymore.

I just don't understand why one issue always has to replace another. Before, I was too transfixed on television to focus on anything. So I cancelled my cable, and now I can't stop reading books. I just need one simple outlet that won't turn into a full fledged obsession! I guess I've always been an obsessive kind of person. From books, to tv, to men, to friends, to family. I obsess, a LOT.

But it's adorable, I swear!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...