Wednesday, May 2, 2012

vintage party

Well goodbye April. It was lovely while it lasted. As sorry as I am to see April go, I am just slightly a bit glad that it's May. That's one month closer to summer, which means I get a new wardrobe! I've spent a little time researching new styles. I'm looking into different era type clothing. But I'm still trying to figure out what my style will be.

The Salon is throwing a vintage party and I'm expected to wear vintage clothing. The main problem: I don't have any vintage clothing and I certainly don't know how to shop for vintage. So I've been doing a lot of Google searching into vintage clothing in order to put something together. Apparently, skipping this party is not an option for me. But I really couldn't even identify vintage if it was staring me in the face. I have no clue what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...